Management Support Team
Applications for 2017 are now closed
Our Management Support Team (MST) scheme is a summer placement opportunity offering live event experience in a variety of on-site roles at Dimensions and Outlook festivals.
If you’re interested in live events and thrive under pressure we want to hear from you!
We offer MST roles in a variety of festival departments to include:
Operations, Logistics, Production, Administration, Creative, PR
Please note that applications are not role-specific. Feel free to communicate what you are interested in, but role allocation for successful candidates remains at the discretion of the Event Manager.
We are looking for ambitious, passionate and hardworking individuals who want to build upon their live event skills and knowledge within a team of experienced industry professionals in a fast paced and exciting environment.
The MST package includes:
- Return flights from London to Croatia for non-local applicants (ground transport for local applicants)
- On-site accommodation
- You must be available Sunday 27th August – Wednesday 13th September (dates may vary slightly dependant upon role)
- Relevant experience essential
- Festival experience preferred but not necessary
How To Apply
Applications will run from Friday 7th April – Friday 21st April
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following in order to apply:
- Subject header: MST APPLICATION + YOUR NAME
- CV (pdf)
- Covering Letter (pdf), to include:
- Why you think we should choose you
- What you think you could bring to the team
- What you hope to gain from the experience
- Confirmation of availability for dates required
- A reference to how you found out about the MST scheme
- Confirmation of your country of residence
Incomplete applications (i.e. those that do not include all of the above) will not be considered
- We will shortlist and contact candidates for interview by 18:00 BST on 28th April
- Interviews will take place at the beginning in the first two weeks of May
Please note that competition is tough – we have a limited number of positions available and expect in excess of 300 applications based upon previous years. Make your application stand out!